Call: 0123456789 | Email: info@example.com

Category: rhwdrygx


first_imgThe fund has seen an uneven investment performance so far this year, returning 5.45% in the three months to January, followed by a 0.1% return on investments in the second quarter and a return to stronger growth in the third, led largely by a resurgent equity portfolio.Announcing third-quarter results late last month, Norges Bank Investment Management chief executive Yngve Slyngstad credited the 7.6% return from its equity holdings to increased economic activity in China, but he noted that the remainder of its emerging market stocks continued to see weak growth.The NPFG recently announced a review of its active management approach and also made its first investment into real estate debt, partnering with Axa Real Estate Investment Management. The Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global (NPFG) is on track to increase its assets under management by NOK1trn (€123bn) in one year, according to revised government estimates.Announcing its decision to amend the 2014 Budget introduced by its predecessor, the conservative coalition led by prime minister Erna Solberg said it would slightly increase the amount of money drawn down from the fund to balance the books.However, the Ministry of Finance simultaneously predicted the GPFG would exceed NOK5.3trn by the end of 2014 and estimated that the fund’s assets under management would be above NOK4.8trn by the end of December, a 7% increase over predictions published by the previous Labour Party-led government in May.If the predictions hold true, then the GPFG will have seen assets under management increase by more than one-fifth, or NOK1trn, in a year.last_img read more


first_imgJapan’s Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha (K Line) has entered into an agreement with three companies to participate in the owning and chartering business for a oil and gas floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) unit off the coast of Ghana.Together with its compatriots, Sumitomo Corporation, JGC Corporation and Development Bank of Japan, the shipping company agreed in principle on the FPSO, named John Agyekum Kufuor, which is run by the Malaysian offshore production services provider Yinson Holdings Berhad and its group of companies.With a crude oil production capacity of 58,000 barrels/day and a gas production capacity of 210 million square feet/day, the FPSO can hold up to 1.4 million barrels of crude.After commencement of the definitive agreement, the four partners will acquire, through a joint venture, 26% of the shares of Yinson Production (West Africa).Yinson Production recently entered into a has concluded a 15-year long-term FPSO chartering agreement with Eni Ghana Exploration & Production, an affiliate of the Italian oil company Eni SPA, and started oil production at Offshore Cape Three Point Block (OCTP) located some 60 kilometers south west of Ghana in May 2017.The partners informed that the domestic supply of natural gas from the FPSO is expected to commence in Ghana by mid-2018. Through the project, the four partners will contribute to stable oil and natural gas supplies in Ghana, thus solving natural gas and electricity shortages in the country.last_img read more


first_imgThe burnt wreckage of a vehicle transporting a Mormon family living near the border with the United States is seen, after the family was caught in crossfire between unknown gunmen from rival cartels, in Bavispe, Sonora, Mexico on Nov. 4. MANDATORY CREDIT KENNETH MILLER/LAFE LANGFORD JR/VIA REUTERS MEXICO City –At least five members of a family in northern Mexico, including two infants,were killed on Monday in an attack by unknown gunmen, officials said.  The press officeof the US Embassy in Mexico did not immediately respond to request for moreinformation after few hours.(Reuters)center_img Mexican mediareported the victims belonged to the LeBaron family, associated with abreak-away Mormon community that settled in northern Mexico decades ago, andthat the dead and the additional missing family members may be United States(US) citizens.last_img read more


first_img“To ensure the awareness, cooperation andsafety of everyone, please be advised that province-wide testing has startedtoday. Do not be alarmed if health care workers donning public attire fortaking swabs are seen in your area,” the PIMT said in a public advisory. BACOLOD City – The provincialgovernment of Negros Occidental has recently deployed health personnel to takeswab samples of identified patients under investigation (PUIs) in variouscities and municipalities across the province. “We will group all recorded PUIs, transferthem to this area, and monitor them. The idea is to control the number of PUIssent to the hospitals,” Governor Eugenio Jose Lacson had earlier said. A total of 70 PUIs have been identified, ofwhich 36 have been scheduled for testing on Thursday, according to theProvincial Incident Management Team (PIMT) Command Center’s data. The provincial government has opened aquarantine center in the northern town of E.B. Magalona to accommodate PUIswith mild symptoms. The identified PUIs are located in San CarlosCity, with 14; Calatrava, eight; Bago City, seven; Hinigaran and Valladolid,four each; Himamaylan City, La Carlota City, Talisay City, and Moises Padilla,three each; Sagay City, Sipalay City, Binalbagan, E.B. Magalona, La Castellana,Manapla, and Pontevedra, two each; Escalante City, Kabankalan City, Murcia,Pulupandan, Isabela, Cauayan, and San Enrique, one each. Capitol consultant Alfredo Benitez, who isalso a member of the PIMT, said that Negros Occidental has an allocation of 300testing kits from the Department of Health. The facility, located in a “Yolanda” housingproject site in Barangay Sto. Niño has 210 beds. As of Wednesday, Negros Occidental hasrecorded only one positive case of Covid-19. The patient is a female residentof E.B. Magalona town. (With a report from PNA/PN)last_img read more


first_imgGREENDALE, Ind. – A fatal fire claimed a husband and wife in Greendale early Wednesday morning.Firefighters discovered the bodies of John Hubbard, 52, and Jeanne Hubbard, 51, inside the mobile home at 464 Craig Avenue after responding around 3:55 a.m.Crews were dispatched after a neighbor saw the home on fire. Upon arrival, the fire had already engulfed the home.Firefighters went into the home searching for victims and battled intense heat and heavy smoke, the Dearborn County Register reports.John Hubbard was found near the backdoor of the home and his wife was found in a bedroom.It was the first fatal fire in Greendale in more than two decades.last_img


first_img Loading… Promoted ContentWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?The Funniest Prankster Grandma And Her GrandsonTop 10 Enemies Turned Friends in TVThe Best Cars Of All Time8 Shows That Went From “Funny” To “Why Am I Watching This”Playing Games For Hours Can Do This To Your BodyIs This The Most Delicious Food In The World?11 Most Immersive Game To Play On Your Table TopWill You Recognize Celebs In Their Kid Photos?6 Ridiculous Health Myths That Are Actually TrueA Hurricane Can Be As Powerful As 10 Atomic BombsInsane 3D Spraying Skills Turn In Incredible Street Art Arteta said: “I keep being positive, we have some really good talks with him and his agent. I am pretty confident we’re going to find an agreement soon. That’s my feeling again. Auba will usurp Mesut Ozil as the club’s highest-paid player Read Also: Messi excited as he trains under Koeman for first time (photos) “Absolutely. And for him as well, I think. I think he should be very happy if he is able to stay at the club for a long time. “I think people will be delighted with that news.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 center_img Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is on the brink of signing a new three-year contract with Arsenal which will see him usurp Mesut Ozil as the club’s highest-paid player. The Gunners captain has been in talks with Emirates chiefs for several months over extending his stay in north London. And according to The Athletic, the striker has finally committed his future and an announcement is imminent. It is also claimed that Aubameyang is set for a mammoth pay rise on his current £200,000-a-week deal, which was due to expire next summer, to take him to the top of Arsenal’s wage list. It is understood that Aubameyang’s deal is worth more than Ozil’s £350,000-a-week agreement, with the striker extending his stay with the Premier League giants until 2023. The influence of Gunners manager Mikel Arteta as well as Aubameyang’s father was significant in persuading the striker to commit, it is claimed.Advertisementlast_img read more


first_imgSEYMOUR, Wis. (Aug. 3) – Racing resumed at Seymour Speedway following a week off for the Outagamie County Fair, and the Budweiser sponsored program produced three first-time winners and a pair of repeat feature winners Sunday night. The Coors Light IMCA Stock Cars put their feature on the track first with Travis Springstroh taking the lead on lap 2 from Larry Parshen. Current point leader Rod Snellenberger quickly moved from mid-pack to the front and powered into the lead on lap five. Snellenberger pulled away over the final half of the race to pick up his second win of the season and 197th of his career. Kyle Frederick, Travis Van Straten, Jeremy Wiitala and Travis Springstroh completed the top five. Bill Edler set the pace for the Karl Chevrolet Northern SportMod main for most of the first half of the race until Beau Handschke took the lead on lap nine.With three laps left, Jeremy Cota found the back of Handschke’s mount and then pulled alongside as the white flag appeared. Cota was able to get the bite he needed low out of turn two on the final lap and came across the finish line a car-length ahead to record his second win of the season.Handschke was second with Lucas Lamberies, Jessi Ness and Rod Solem rounding out the top five. Tyler Wilson grabbed the lead at the start of the Budweiser IMCA Modified feature and led the way for the first nine laps. Mike Mullen, Wilson, Eric Mahlik and T.J. Smith battled closely for several laps before Mullen finally broke loose and started to close in on the leader. Entering turn three on lap 10, Mullen sped into the lead using the inside line and then could not hold the car down, sliding up across Wilson. Mullen was able to collect his ride and was the leader on lap 10. Once in front, Mullen pulled away from the pack to record his first feature win at Seymour since May 30, 2010. Mahlik took the runner-up finish with Wilson holding on for the third place finish. Chad Bartel and Mike Wedelstadt rounded out the top five.Feature ResultsModifieds – 1. Mike Mullen; 2. Eric Mahlik; 3. Tyler Wilson; 4. Chad Bartel; 5. Mike Wedelstadt; 6. T.J. Smith.Stock Cars – l. Rod Snellenberger; 2. Kyle Frederick; 3. Travis Van Straten; 4. Jeremy Wiitala; 5. Travis Springstroh; 6. Chas Van Ooyen.Northern SportMods – l. Jeremy Cota; 2. Beau Handschke; 3. Lucas Lamberies; 4. Jessi Ness; 5. Rod Solem; 6. William Edler.last_img read more


first_imgSouthampton manager Ronald Koeman expects Jay Rodriguez’s rehabilitation from a long-term knee injury to keep him out for at least another six weeks. “I think now, in this situation, he will not be available before the end of January,” he said. “No, no.” Rodriguez is one of a host of players unavailable for the visit of Everton this weekend, with Jack Cork, Dusan Tadic, Sam Gallagher and Jake Hesketh also sidelined by injury. Morgan Schneiderlin, Victor Wanyama and Florin Gardos are suspended for the St Mary’s encounter, while Graziano Pelle and Steven Davis are doubts. The string of absentees means Koeman will be relying on Southampton’s much-vaunted youth system to help end a five-match losing streak. Koeman said Harrison Reed would “probably” start his first Premier League match on Saturday, while Lloyd Isgrove is pushing to join him. Jason McCarthy, Dominic Gape, Jake Flannigan, Sam McQueen and Ryan Seager are others vying for a place in the squad to face Everton as Saints look to end their worst losing run of the 21st century. “We don’t have other solutions,” Koeman said. “It is not that I don’t like it, because it is one of the philosophies of the club, to give them that chance. “But of course for them it is more comfortable if the team is doing well and you take one out and put one into a team doing well. “Now in too many positions we have changes. We don’t at the moment have that same confidence that we had in the beginning and that makes it more difficult for young players, but we don’t have more players. “I called six or seven under-21s players for the session this morning and tomorrow. Then I will see what we have available, but for sure in the 18 players we need five or six under-21s.” An awkward fall at Manchester City in April saw the 25-year-old rupture an anterior cruciate ligament, the injury ruling him out of the reckoning for England’s World Cup squad. Rodriguez has yet to make his return more than eight months later and, having gone under the knife again last month to clear out his knee, a comeback does not appear imminent. Before the routine operation Saints had hoped to have last season’s top scorer back for the hectic festive period; now it looks like a return will not come until February. “He had to make a step back in his recovery,” Koeman said. “That was a pity because I remember when we spoke about the squad in the pre-season I said Jay will be like a fantastic signing for December or January and he isn’t. “All these kind of unlucky moments are part of the difficult time that we have. “After a big injury, you don’t have to rush. He needs time and we give him the time to come back, but it’s a pity because he’s a great player. “It’s always difficult now because it’s not good to fix on a special date to come back. He’s now making steps forwards and he needs more time and that’s the most important. “To fix a date makes pressure on the player and the medical staff.” While keen not to say when Rodriguez would make his comeback, Koeman did admit a return before February was unlikely. Press Associationlast_img read more


first_img(BBC) – CONOR McGregor has put rivalries aside by “praying for the recovery” of UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov’s father.Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, who is also Khabib’s coach, is in a critical condition in their native Russia.The 57-year-old is reported to be in a medically induced coma after suffering complications with pneumonia.McGregor criticised Khabib this week but tweeted: “Very saddened on hearing this news. A true martial genius!”McGregor was beaten by Khabib at UFC 229 in October 2018 and the pair have often been linked with a rematch. Khabib remains unbeaten after being unable to fight Tony Ferguson at UFC 249.Having been treated initially in his native Dagestan, army veteran Abdulmanap was flown to a military hospital in Moscow when his condition worsened.The former wrestler has not just coached Khabib, 31, for most of his life but several other world champions across different combat disciplines, including current UFC fighter Islam Makhachev.In a statement, UFC president Dana White said: “Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov is a true martial artist who lives a life of pride, honour and respect.“I’m saddened to hear about his current state. My thoughts are with Abdulmanap and the Nurmagomedov family as he continues to fight.”last_img read more


first_imgReal Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo will return to action against Real Betis tomorrow after serving a five-match suspension, as the champions look to keep the pressure on La Liga leaders Barcelona.Ronaldo was sent off during the Spanish Super Cup win over Barcelona on August 13 and banned for five matches after pushing the referee, meaning he is yet to feature in the league this season.The Portuguese hitman struck twice in his only appearance since the incident, a comfortable 3-0 win over Apoel Nicosia in the Champions League last Wednesday.Youngster Borja Mayoral and Gareth Bale struck for a weakened Madrid on Sunday as they beat Real Sociedad 3-1, but as well as Ronaldo, Marcelo and Toni Kroos are expected to return after suspension and injury respectively.Despite the impressive display against a previously unbeaten Real Sociedad, Ronaldo’s return will be vital for Madrid as they look to take advantage of a soft fixture schedule over the next two months to push rivals Barcelona.The Catalans, who face Eibar tonight, sit top of the table and are four points ahead of Madrid, in fourth place.Barcelona were rocked by Ousmane Dembele’s injury during their 2-1 win at Getafe on Saturday, with the French winger set to miss around four months with a ruptured hamstring.Madrid’s home clash with Betis marks the start of a run of league fixtures which, on paper, they should win, including home games against Espanyol, Eibar and Las Palmas.“If we carry on like this we can do a lot of damage,” said Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane after his side’s win in the Basque Country.“We’re back on track but we’ve got to keep going because there’s another game on Wednesday.”Mid-table Betis have not beaten Madrid in the league at the Bernabeu in 19 years and only five times in 51 attempts.If they are to defeat them on Wednesday, they will need experienced winger Joaquin, 36, and summer signing Andres Guardado, 30, to continue their excellent form.“They are like kids in a school yard, they give it back to the guy that gives it back to them,” Betis coach Quique Setien said of the midfielders.“(Guardado) is a footballer I can’t describe, extraordinary. He has enormous quality and an enormous work rate. Just like Joaquin, they are reference points for the team.” Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegramlast_img read more